|Northland College, an NCAA Division III institution located in Ashland, Wisconsin is seeking a hard-working, motivated, and driven individual for its Assistant Women’s Hockey Coach position. The successful candidate will be able to help guide student-athletes to perform at a high level on the ice, in the classroom, and in society at large.
– Practice and game preparation & execution.
– Breakdown and editing film of team practices, games and future opponents’ games.
– Creation of opponent scouting reports, and game plan for success.
– Identification and recruitment of high-quality student-athletes, including travel to see recruits play/practice, communicate with recruits, parents, high school & AAA coaches, etc.
– Maintain recruiting database.
– Assist with creating recruiting material, including hard copies and digital material.
– Maintain team social media accounts.
– Communications with alumni and program sponsors/donors.
– Monitor and track academic progress of student-athletes.
– Help create and monitor strength & conditioning program of student-athletes.
– Create and maintain effective working relationship with multiple departments across campus, including admissions, faculty, advancement, athletics, maintenance, etc.
– Explore, plan and engage in community service and fundraising projects for both the program and the athletic department as a whole.
– Assist with planning, scheduling and coordinating team travel including transportation, lodging and meals.
– Other duties within both the Women’s Hockey program and the athletic department as assigned by the Head Coach and/or Director of Athletics.
|Required education and experience:
To apply for this job please visit ncaamarket.ncaa.org.